ICU Care@ Home
Home ICU Setup
Let us help your patient recover safely in an environment where you are comfortable and relaxed.Our nurses are highly trained medical professionals capable of providing hospital-like care in the comfort of your own home. Get our ICU expert and trained nursing staff for following services and get who set up of ICU at home with hospital like care
ICU Care Service @Home
- Monitor detailed reports and records
- Record symptoms and changes in patient’s conditions
- Evaluate diagnostics tests
- Document patient’s treatment plans or plan revisions
- Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patient’s response and conditions
- Administering IV fluids and medications as per doctor order
- Monitor patient’s fluid intake
- Monitor diet and physical activity
- Providing advanced life support
- Urine Catheter Administration
- BiPAP / CPAP Administration
- Bed Sore Care
- Enema Procedure
- Assess patient’s pain levels and sedation requirements
- Prioritize nursing care for assigned critically ill patients based on assessment data and identified needs
- Turning the patient on bed after every few hours to prevent sores on the skin
- Intravenous (IV) cannulation
- Nasogastric feeding
- Nasogastric Insertion
- Tracheostomy Care
- Assess family adaptation levels and coping skills to determine whether intervention is needed
- Acting as patient advocate
- Providing education and support to patient families
- Assessing GCS (Glasgow Coma Scale) to determine level of consciousness
- Taking regular blood tests
- Recording the patient’s blood pressure, heart rate and oxygen levels
- Clearing fluid and mucus from the patient’s chest using a suction tube
- Cleaning the patient’s teeth and moistening the mouth with a wet sponge
- Washing the patient in bed
- Changing a patient’s surgical stockings
Ambulance and Paramedics in case of an emergency | Medicine Delivery | BP Apparatus, Sanitizers and Other Medical Equipments
Manage Emergencies related to staff and patient at home.
Verified, Trained & Experienced Professionals
Serving health care at home with pride as we give due importance to identify verification, qualification, refresher training and experience while screening.
Our 24 hours nursing care at home service ensures someone is always there for the care of your loved one through backup arrangements and timely swaps.
FAQs On Nurses Care@Home
You can book your appointment for a nurse at home online or by calling our care helpline number. Based on your medical advice, a qualified and trained nurse will be appointed for regular visits.
Nursing Care@Home is providing one-on-one care for patients in their homes. Home nurses assist patients with basic needs such as bathing and dressing, as well as more specialized services such as wound care, medication management, and IV therapy.
In-home services allow adults to receive day-to-day help with the personal care they need, preserving their dignity and maintaining a good quality of life. Patients can receive home care services whether they live in their own homes, with or without family members, or in an assisted living facility.
Nursing homes offer the most extensive care a person can get outside a hospital. From prenatal to senior care, home visiting nurse services help you recover from an illness or injury, regain or maintain independence, and manage your condition outside of a hospital or nursing home.
We've been there. We understand.
We specialize in providing highly intensive
home nursing to patients, across ages and ailments.